Select your favourite mooncake from six tantalising baked mooncakes, each enchanting in their own right and bound to satiate all cravings.
1. Silver Lotus OG (White Lotus Paste with Melon Seeds)
A classic with traditional flavours of white lotus paste and melon seeds, timeless and reminiscent of the joys of the Mid-Autumn Festival.
2. Silver Lotus ++ (White Lotus Paste with Double Yolk)
Double the yolk, double the pleasure. A double-yolked mooncake with a fragrant white lotus paste, promising a tantalising harmony of sweetness and saltiness in every bite.
3. 5 ON 25 Signature Tea Blend (Osmanthus, Oolong Tea and Pu’Er Tea)
A harmonious union of Osmanthus, Oolong Tea and Pu’Er Tea notes that will set the stage for a tranquil evening of moon-gazing with loved ones.
4. Ruby Pandan (Pandan Lotus Paste with Red Bean Paste and Red Beans)
Like a Pandan cake, just more decadent and luscious – that’s our Ruby Pandan. A glorious medley of pandan, lotus and red beans makes for the perfect mooncake worth craving for.
5. Dating Longans (Red Date Lotus Paste and Longan Meat)
Ambrosial red date lotus paste meets the sweetness of longan meat for a match made in mooncake heaven.
6. Teh Gao Siew Dai (Milk Tea Lotus Paste with Almond Flakes)
Our favourite local tea in a mooncake. The Teh Gao Siew Dai features a creamy concoction of rich lotus paste infused with fragrant milk tea, packing a whole punch of flavour and an aroma like no other.